Friday, February 20, 2009

How to browse Android source code tree?

I always try to look for a better, faster and on the fly solution for most of the problems.

This time my problem was: How do I browse the Android Source code tree? [ Ya, I know the obvious solution for this, but some how downloading it on to my laptop or on to my desk top was not feasible since both were short on disc space :p ] and I am not a linux user :x

While going thru google labs I found this http://www.google.co.in/codesearch why dint i think of this earlier!!

A simple code search would take you to the source code tree like this

I have to say, before you give some work to your greycell , try asking google :p

Made my task simple.

5 comments:

stanb said...

Great thanks!!! That's what I was looking for. I don't need the whole set of source files.

Mukund said...

thanks. that helped save a lot of time and bandwidth.

sarfaraz said...

I want some codes for basic application can u help me fron where to find that?????????

Mahendra Panpalia said...

great link man !

Mahendra Panpalia said...

great link man!